The fastest business in 2024: Operating a food truck

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
We all eat food but not all can cook, and if we are so tired and already hungry, we no longer have the energy to cook. The best answer is to call a food truck food provider and order. That is the feature of a food truck business, easy to manage and no hassles for the customers, they only wait for a few minutes to have their food placed on their faces. The more you cook, the more your money falls into your pockets profitably. So, why shouldn't we try this business in 2024? Let us combine our culinary skills with mobility, attracting hungry customers wherever we go. Let us choose a unique and appealing menu, and select popular locations to park our food truck. We can tap the social media and word-of-mouth marketing. It can help spread the word about delicious offerings food. Let us start this business, the earlier, the better. The answer is yours.

I have seen this business has grown around the time when people were permitted to go out. In my neighborhood alone, just outside the subdivision gate, there are different stalls, got food truck which cater good food. Now, the sales are still coming but sad some are closing because of low sales and profits. So it is nice to really know what to offer to the people.

Are you perhaps talking about working as a rider for food transport such as: Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat and Glovo, to name those that exist here in Italy? Well, for that reason I did it for three months in the year 2021. But unfortunately it was not possible for me to continue such legal employment, as this is not incompatible with my disability allowance. It was a shame for me to have to interrupt, because I would have gladly continued doing it.​

Are you perhaps talking about working as a rider for food transport such as: Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Just Eat and Glovo, to name those that exist here in Italy? Well, for that reason I did it for three months in the year 2021. But unfortunately it was not possible for me to continue such legal employment, as this is not incompatible with my disability allowance. It was a shame for me to have to interrupt, because I would have gladly continued doing it.​
I am sorry you were unable to continue for that reason.

I think she is referring to a food truck, where she can stay on the truck prepare the orders. She can go somewhere else and driver along the streets and find bunch of hungry people. Now it is up to her if she will open her business for online delivery apps -- for us FoodPanda, Grab and other related transport app.

That was supposed to be a good business if there were no problems to consider. Just remember that everything happens for a reason, so do not worry about the past, my friend. Continue hoping that time comes it's your time to shine.

@Starmix In Italy they say in a nutshell: "Are you disabled? Do you already receive your monthly disability allowance that the Government recognizes? Well, therefore, you can't work. Otherwise you would turn out to be a false disabled person, which means much worse!"

@itsmejob I carried out this home food delivery service with a motorcycle. However the result is the same.

ln my country most people leverage from the the doing of the food businesses. Food is something that is very basic and everyone uses food for sustaining life for that matter. If there is a great business in this year then the business that deals with selling of food is very profitable.

This is an excellent deal for anyone who loves cooking or who knows how to make something good and quickly. In my country, there are fast food companies that offer partnerships for small entrepreneurs to make food at home and they deliver, which is very good.
I worked in franchise of one bigger company. I was there from start. Unfortunately they last only for two or three years. Market in my town was not good for their products.

@Starmix In Italy they say in a nutshell: "Are you disabled? Do you already receive your monthly disability allowance that the Government recognizes? Well, therefore, you can't work. Otherwise you would turn out to be a false disabled person, which means much worse!"

@itsmejob I carried out this home food delivery service with a motorcycle. However the result is the same.
I am sorry you get the same result. But it's great you prepare the food and delivery at the same. Such a nice way to help people who are on the go and can't go their food due to their commitments. I hope that you will continue offering your cooking talent and become successful someday.

Just follow the rules of your government not to have sidelines because you received monetary support from your government.

I understand that you all in this website have a different currency (and prices) from the €uro that we have in Italy. But here, it is not taken in consideraton the fact that a disabled person with just €343 a month cannot survive without other financial support! However, they have the idea that throughout the life of a person like me, there should always be someone who supports disabled people, even after the parents. Anyway this doesn't seem to me exactly in this way, especially in recent years.​

I understand that you all in this website have a different currency (and prices) from the €uro that we have in Italy. But here, it is not taken in consideraton the fact that a disabled person with just €343 a month cannot survive without other financial support! However, they have the idea that throughout the life of a person like me, there should always be someone who supports disabled people, even after the parents. Anyway this doesn't seem to me exactly in this way, especially in recent years.​
That is fate and you did not create that for yourself, just be thankful to God and your government for they are giving you financial support . In my country, there is no financial support for people with disabilities.

In my area, almost any business that has to do with food is considered very lucrative. This is because food is one thing we as humans cannot do without, no matter the state of things.

In my area, almost any business that has to do with food is considered very lucrative. This is because food is one thing we as humans cannot do without, no matter the state of things.
That is right, we all eat and when we are hungry, our eyes check the environment if there are food sellers or resto near us. And if a food truck is there, Lucky would be the owner to help the hungry and the hungry brings money to the food truck.

That is fate and you did not create that for yourself, just be thankful to God and your government for they are giving you financial support . In my country, there is no financial support for people with disabilities.
Forgive me my dearest friend. Please don't believe that Italy is better than your country just because it is part of the EU.

Forgive me my dearest friend. Please don't believe that Italy is better than your country just because it is part of the EU.
I agree with that, however, not all circumstances are viewed in my country as necessary to support financially like those single parents. In other countries, there is financial support for single moms for example in New Zealand. The single moms receive $2000 NZ dollar a month.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member