• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

The Music Thread (What Are You Listening To?)

Right now am not listening to any music, i mostly listen to music when am doing my workout or trying to complete a project or on a journey. Besides these times it can be pretty rare to see me listening to music, unless am trying to calm myself down. It usually helps me think.

If I have time to just listen, I get on YouTube and search out some Barbershop Quartets.
These guys have Gold Medals around their necks because they are International Champions

Presently, am listening to the sound of rain beating on the roof. I don't think therr is any other better music than the sound of night rain. The sound is so soothing and refreshing. In fact, am forcing myself to stay awake! Am feeling so sleepy.

As of now I am not watching or listening any music.. I will watch Believe I can fly in my watchlist
Hi friend? I am so sure you have already listened to the song I Believe I Can Fly. It is a very meaningful song to the bones. There are many songs that I like to listen to.

I guess R Kelly hasn't been cancelled then. (Ignition Remix is still a banger - putting the guilty into guilty pleasures )

- currently listening to Groove Armada - Superstylin' via a random internet radio station on my phone

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back