The past cannot be changed, it can only be accepted

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.747250
Referral Credit
How could you change the past when it's done? The only resolution is accept and move on. If we can only correct the past at present, I will be among those individuals aiming for changing and correcting the past. It might be a sucking past you're wanting to smash in the actuality, but there's no sense doing it. Why? It's simply because we're prisoners of our uncontrolled actions in the past. We only regretted it after getting back to our senses.

How could you change the past when it's done? The only resolution is accept and move on. If we can only correct the past at present, I will be among those individuals aiming for changing and correcting the past. It might be a sucking past you're wanting to smash in the actuality, but there's no sense doing it. Why? It's simply because we're prisoners of our uncontrolled actions in the past. We only regretted it after getting back to our senses.
From the past we should take lessons. The past is at times very disturbing and makes us tense but we have to move on with a positive attitude.

From the past we should take lessons. The past is at times very disturbing and makes us tense but we have to move on with a positive attitude.
Yeah, I agree with yuu, there are times our past disturbs our peaceful present but we tend to divert right away with our positive thinking to attain peace of mind.

Yeah, I agree with yuu, there are times our past disturbs our peaceful present but we tend to divert right away with our positive thinking to attain peace of mind.
We have to take the past along with us to our future but never allow it to rule us.

We have to take the past along with us to our future but never allow it to rule us.
That is right, let us not allow the past to ruin our future. The control is ours and there is no need to connect our minds with the past. Let us focus on the present.

13,030Threads
98,037Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member