The Philippine president says he won’t give US access to more local military bases

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
The Philippine president said Monday his administration has no plan to give the United States access to more Philippine military bases and stressed that the American military’s presence in several camps and sites so far was sparked by China’s aggressive actions in the disputed South China Sea.

The disputed China Sea seems like a long battle that can't be solved and the presence of the US military bases can trigger the brains of the Chinese who believe that the disputed sea is theirs.

The Biden administration has been strengthening an arc of security alliances in the region to better counter China, a move that dovetails with Philippine efforts to shore up its external defense, especially in the South China Sea.

This has been a problem since a long time ago and never the strong man Marcos, Sr. has able to solve this.

There are many military bases in the Philippines.There's a strong alliance between Ph and US military. The two countries strongly dislike the interest of the Chinese to acquire the disputed island the Ph West Sea.

US Bases in the Philippines have been rooted in my country for many years. They are invited to stay to help the country against abuses of the Chinese The Chinese claimed one island in the Philippines as belonging to them which is wrong.

US Bases in the Philippines have been rooted in my country for many years. They are invited to stay to help the country against abuses of the Chinese The Chinese claimed one island in the Philippines as belonging to them which is wrong.
Okay is just for this prevention of Chinese from taking over the Island? do they need to partake in any war outbreak?

Okay is just for this prevention of Chinese from taking over the Island? do they need to partake in any war outbreak?
Our Ph president does want war. Our country is small and it is easy to end by the Chinse whose military men reach 500,000 and our population is only 108 million.

Last edited:
Our Ph president does want war. Our country is small and it is easy to end by the Chinse whose military men reach 500,000 and our Popaton is only 108 million.
Okay then mate. Nobody want war so we need to have a top notch security to help prevent such

Okay then mate. Nobody want war so we need to have a top notch security to help prevent such
Negotiations are always done by the two consulates from China and my country, They keep on promising without fulfilling.

Negotiations are always done by the two consulates from China and my country, They keep on promising without fulfilling.
Maybe the need more time to come to a conclusion. Hopefully they would come up with things that points at the direction of only peace.

Maybe the need more time to come to a conclusion. Hopefully they would come up with things that points at the direction of only peace.
Chinese are troubled makers but they are afraid English 🤣They can't speak English. They will hide or run away from the speaker.

Chinese are troubled makers but they are afraid English 🤣They can't speak English. They will hide or run away from the speaker.
Lol. As they are running away, you keep speaking so they keep running and never stop hahaha

Lol. As they are running away, you keep speaking so they keep running and never stop hahaha
That was my observation the time I stopped at China airport There was no one in the center to entertain me, They said foreigner, foreigner, what a pty.:LOL:

That was my observation the time I stopped at China airport There was no one in the center to entertain me, They said foreigner, foreigner, what a pty.:LOL:
haha. they don't know what else to say. So it is to say only the ones they know now.

haha. they don't know what else to say. So it is to say only the ones they know now.
I shouted at them in the opposite corner to give me an enterpteter and one appeared and she could speak a very little English. That was my funny experience 😁.

I shouted at them in the opposite corner to give me an enterpteter and one appeared and she could speak a very little English. That was my funny experience 😁.
Lol, I hope you understood the little he was speaking. This can be very funny especially if the person did a bad work of it.

Lol, I hope you understood the little he was speaking. This can be very funny especially if the person did a bad work of it.
Indeed it's funny. They are afraid of foreigners because they cannot speak and write English. That's the reason why they're required to study and learn English.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member