The Philippine president says he won’t give US access to more local military bases

We just have to face the truth and vote on credible leaders to rule us.
There are voters who sell their votes for something else but they suffer for 6 years because they voted a wrong candidate.

There are voters who sell their votes for something else but they suffer for 6 years because they voted a wrong candidate.
Mate , as been suffering for ages now I don't know why people are not thinking straight to avoid selling their votes for peanut

Mate , as been suffering for ages now I don't know why people are not thinking straight to avoid selling their votes for peanut
Vote buying in my country is inevitable. The people accept the money because for them, it's people's money but they vote for their choice. Bright.

The US bases in the Philippines have been here for a decade. It's one strong alliance of my country. New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Ireland, and even Russia and more. Our country is small but with a strong government.

Vote buying in my country is inevitable. The people accept the money because for them, it's people's money but they vote for their choice. Bright.
It seems vote buying is everyone but it is good if they vote in the right people though.

It seems vote buying is everyone but it is good if they vote in the right people though.
Yes people this time are wise. They receive the money but vote for their chosen candidate.

Yes they need to show them they are sensible. Just get the money but vote wisely
Correct and they cannot take back the money because the money they corrupted were owned by the people through their taxes.

Yes people this
Correct and they cannot take back the money because the money they corrupted were owned by the people through their taxes.
No way they don't even think of returning such money. They just believe it is their right at that time

No way they don't even think of returning such money. They just believe it is their right at that time
The voters have the right to claim what's theirs. Some politicians are good only at lip service.

The voters have the right to claim what's theirs. Some politicians are good only at lip service.
That's what the politicians want . False praises and them in turn gives false promises to the people. This turns tits for tats.

That's what the politicians want . False praises and them in turn gives false promises to the people. This turns tits for tats.
That's the power of money and position. They aren't afraid to do wrong because of money.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member