The Police in Anambra investigating a boat mishap that killed Nigerian Actor Junior Pope

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
CP Aderemi Adeoye, The Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, , has ordered investigation into a boat mishap that occured and killed popular Nollywood actor, JohnPaul Odonwodo otherwise calledJunior Pope and others.This is ongoing as the rescue of survivors of the mishap, and retrieving of the bodies of deceased persons have been completed

The investigation into the matteis to know whether there is any criminal activity behind the mishap even though preliminary enquiry has given insight into the cause of the accident.

The NPF commiserates with family and fans of the actors who died in the boat mishap.

If I should be honest, when it comes to investigations, I have zero faith in the Nigerian police, that's how low I have trust in them and their investigations.

If I should be honest, when it comes to investigations, I have zero faith in the Nigerian police, that's how low I have trust in them and their investigations.
Yeah that's Nigeria police force for you. They don't really know their jobs and this makes a lot of people dislike them.

Yeah that's Nigeria police force for you. They don't really know their jobs and this makes a lot of people dislike them.
The worse part is that to close the case they might end up blaming the wrong person.

The worse part is that to close the case they might end up blaming the wrong person.
You know them well enough. it's seems they do their job from left to right because I don't understand when they get things mixed up and totally wrong.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member