The price of cooking gas in Nigeria , has increased to N1,500/kg.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
The price of Liquefied Petroleum Gas, also known as cooking gas in Nigeria has increased to N1,500/kg.

According to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of NIPCO Plc, Suresh Kumar, over 60 per cent of cooking gas consumed in Nigeria is being imported therefore the emergence of
Dangote refinery and other domestic refineries would bring down the price of cooking gas .

However, on Sunday, October 14, the prices of cooking gas peaked at N1,500/kg in retail outlets

Everything is expensive this time mate. We have tighten our belts. We are still lucky for we know how to find money on the web. Let's just ignore the prices to avoid headaches.
Yeah mate I'm having and running with the same mindset I don't know why the economy is in shambles I don't just get it

Yeah mate I'm having and running with the same mindset I don't know why the economy is in shambles I don't just get it
That is right and we do not know who to complain with because even our government finds it hard to normalise the economy. Inflation is a worldwide problem. The more this time because of the war gasoline will rise like crazy. Let's better plant vegetables in our yard.

Which means a lot of people have to limit the way they make use of gas. There is no electricity to use an electric cooker, the price of fuel is something else, now cooking gas has joined the line. It's well.

Cooking gasul here also soar like crazy. I cannot anymore understand the situation of our economy. The world leaders blame the inflation but no action to reduce inflation. In the Philippines the government has able to reduce our inflation rate to 2. 1 level. There are many foreign investors here and that includes Elon Musk. He has built a mansion in the Philippines.

it is not funny. What we are facing now is at the extreme that is why we need to have businesses and online sidelines to augment our daily needs. I cannot anymore believe that the prices are getting higher every day. It is shocking.

13,330Threads
99,600Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member