The rape of the 31-year-old female trainee doctor has shocked the country

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.640326
Referral Credit
I don't understand how a doctor can be treaded this badly. She was raped, her bones were broken, and there were various more injuries. More than 15 men raped her and brutally murdered her in her workplace. As a woman, I feel very disappointed in how women are treated. Justice must be served!!!

Attachments

• 2024-08-16T110714Z_1057313095_RC2WG9AGLC6Q_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-RAPE-PROTESTS-1024x687.jpg
    2024-08-16T110714Z_1057313095_RC2WG9AGLC6Q_RTRMADP_3_INDIA-RAPE-PROTESTS-1024x687.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 2
This brutal act angers the people throughout the world. It is always happening in India. It's fearsome to visit India there are many evil people whose minds are full of worms. I pity that young doctor. I hope she could rest in peace.

I don't understand how a doctor can be treaded this badly. She was raped, her bones were broken, and there were various more injuries. More than 15 men raped her and brutally murdered her in her workplace. As a woman, I feel very disappointed in how women are treated. Justice must be served!!!
The culprits have to be traced to give her justice. In the mean time all the members of that hospital have to have a hawks eye on every suspicious movement.

It is very brutal crime. Many of the suspected people are in lockup and have been interrogated. Let's see what happens. Hope the girl gets the justice soon otherwise many other girls will be the victim of such dogs who are roaming freely.

It is very brutal crime. Many of the suspected people are in lockup and have been interrogated. Let's see what happens. Hope the girl gets the justice soon otherwise many other girls will be the victim of such dogs who are roaming freely.
The main motive that she stood against that is drug racket in the medicine store inside the hospital run by the principal has to be stopped. This will give the dead doctor's soul peace.

The main motive that she stood against that is drug racket in the medicine store inside the hospital run by the principal has to be stopped. This will give the dead doctor's soul peace.

I didn't read it in the news. But that's for sure she was killed by some gang because she came to know about the some secrets.

Just imagine 15 people raped the doctor, that doctor deserved to be treated well because she saved lives but the rapists and murderers ended her life brutally. I pray God to hit them with a sharp lightning.😭

Just imagine 15 people raped the doctor, that doctor deserved to be treated well because she saved lives but the rapists and murderers ended her life brutally. I pray God to hit them with a sharp lightning.😭

Yes, the reports say that she was raped by 10 or more people. They brutally raped her. Her glasses broke, and the pieces of the glasses went into her eyes, causing them to bleed. Her legs were broken. Her lips and cheeks were cut by the bites. The whole country is praying for her to get justice. The investigation is going on, and soon the criminals will be caught and punished.

Yes, the reports say that she was raped by 10 or more people. They brutally raped her. Her glasses broke, and the pieces of the glasses went into her eyes, causing them to bleed. Her legs were broken. Her lips and cheeks were cut by the bites. The whole country is praying for her to get justice. The investigation is going on, and soon the criminals will be caught and punished.
Is there no death penalty in India? Those criminals deserve death sentence. they are not humans, they are evils. Animals are better than them. The descriptions alone can shiver the people's emotions. It was a very brutal rape and killing.

I didn't read it in the news. But that's for sure she was killed by some gang because she came to know about the some secrets.
This was revealed by a doctor in a youtube. 23 years back a male doctor was murdered as he tried to expose this racket. This has been going inside RK Kar medical college since years with the support of the ruling government.

I hope the culprits are finally out and get their punishment fir this cruel some murder. it's not funny
I pray to God for the same result. Rapes, drugs and all sorts of crimes should be wiped out of our country.
Post automatically merged:

People doing this are not in their right state of mine. I am very sure they are taking an illegal drug. Those criminals were on their rape and murder rampage. May they rot in jail.
The culprits are still at large. Rather I should say they are being protected by the Ex principal of the college who he uses for his illegal activities.

I pray to God for the same result. Rapes, drugs and all sorts of crimes should be wiped out of our country.
Post automatically merged:

The culprits are still at large. Rather I should say they are being protected by the Ex principal of the college who he uses for his illegal activities.
God does not sleep, sooner or later, the criminals will be apprehended and they shall be burned alive, if only... What a brutal and barbaric act of the evil humans.

13,258Threads
99,294Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member