The real luxuries in our lives

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.520113
Referral Credit
Real luxury is not just about having money; it's also about having the freedom to choose, sleeping soundly at night and feeling at peace with yourself, having a confidante to talk to on bad days, enjoying a leisurely morning with coffee and sunshine, and being in good physical and mental health.

Real luxury is not just about having money; it's also about having the freedom to choose, sleeping soundly at night and feeling at peace with yourself, having a confidante to talk to on bad days, enjoying a leisurely morning with coffee and sunshine, and being in good physical and mental health.
I concur with you. Good night sleep is a luxury you can't buy with money. Happy family is another luxury that is priceless. Sound health is another you can't buy with money. In fact, true luxuries of life can't be bought with money.

That's true. Staying healthy and energetic is a luxury these days.

Last edited:
That Is right, freedom is the best luxury in life. It is the same on what God said that the best currency is; DEEDS
Indeed. When you do a kind deed for others, you will be blessed. And yes! Being free is a luxury. It is sometimes impossible to acquire with money.
Post automatically merged:

I concur with you. Good night sleep is a luxury you can't buy with money. Happy family is another luxury that is priceless. Sound health is another you can't buy with money. In fact, true luxuries of life can't be bought with money.
You are right, Magnus!!! Having a complete and happy family is priceless. Some people do not have such luxury.

l too agrees with you. The living within your means and learning how to be contentedly on whatever little you have earn can be considered as a luxury life.
Yes, being contented with what you have is a luxury in life. Some people are not contented despite having a lot of money.

That's true. Stating healthy and energetic is a luxury these days.
It really is! If you are healthy then you are blessed! I do not have such luxury, though, but I am still grateful that I am alive.

13,073Threads
98,378Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member