• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

The risk of investing in binary trading

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
I am so curious to invest in trading and have found a broker to do it for me. She offered the binary trading and my capital was all in all $ 200. I dunno if I was right. I am waiting for the result of this investment I will know it next day.

I Google search and learned about the risk of binary options trading. It said that binary options promise quick, high returns if you pick the correct price movement. The reality is, that if the price doesn't move in the direction you chose, you'll lose 100% of your investment. An ASIC review found up to 80% of binary options investors lost money. 😩

Am I stupid?

Hehehehe, this is quite tempting but I am sure you researched it through before making such a decision right? Is the person who you gave that money traceable?is there anyone you know who made a similar investment before? I know that copy trading and account management do work but there is a catch. Most people who have done extremely well through this are those who have invested a lot more like $1000.I think that a person who has a huge margin will not be staking a low amount because the person is expected to make profits for a lot of people. So all your money is placed in the master trader account and if the positions that they open take time to break even then your money will be cut and you lose.

Trading is way more complex and you just cannot trust someone to trade on your behalf. It is better if you just learn the skills yourself. That is my opinion. However, some are very honest and profitable. Good luck.

Most definitely it won't fail you when you are sure that the people behind all this are credible and quality. Some people are selfless and want to win with others despite them not being many. I am rooting for you that you will rip off massive value from this. Then you can share with us the same strategies that worked for you, Good luck.

I seriously recommend you to end it because when I started my way in trading, I started with this very thing and I had very high hopes then. I am not saying that they will deceive you, but this is not trading and you will never make money because the price cannot be predicted in a certain time. It is better to try Forex there, the risks are a little less because you can close the deal at any time and you will not be able to lose up to 100 percent. I seriously recommend you stick with it. Believe me, I had 3 years of experience and I didn't earn anything, only lost

I seriously recommend you to end it because when I started my way in trading, I started with this very thing and I had very high hopes then. I am not saying that they will deceive you, but this is not trading and you will never make money because the price cannot be predicted in a certain time. It is better to try Forex there, the risks are a little less because you can close the deal at any time and you will not be able to lose up to 100 percent. I seriously recommend you stick with it. Believe me, I had 3 years of experience and I didn't earn anything, only lost
I agree with you on this. I failed ij my trading with a broker. She kept on asking money which seemed eternal so I blocked her on media.

Some ot these investment especially the one we don't understand needs us to be taken over by experts. it would be great to hure experts
We can do it by watching videos many times on how to do the binary trading. It's so interesting if we're only expert on this binary thing.

I have never tried it before, but it seems quite risky to me. I hope that the individual you are dealing with does not deceive you, even if they have a good reputation. I, too, have been scammed in the past by someone I once trusted. Hehe.

I have never tried it before, but it seems quite risky to me. I hope that the individual you are dealing with does not deceive you, even if they have a good reputation. I, too, have been scammed in the past by someone I once trusted. Hehe.
Nah, I was indeed deceived and lost almost $300 and I felt dumb for believing right away. Lesson learned. Ot was so getting when saw how it worked but the broker failed me and she lost a good prospect.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member