• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

The simple rules for investment

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
There are two simple rules of investments. We have to remind ourselves of these to avoid losing big money. There are times when we want to do things on our own. Somehow, we regret what we did in the past for not listening to the advice of the veteran investors. This time, many learned a lesson from their arrogance, well if they have much money, who cares if they lose millions, but for the ordinary investors try to check these riles :

Rule number 1: Never lose money, and
Rule number 2: Never forget rule number 1.

These rules are easy to recall and they will kick you out from danger of losing money.

To me, the two rules of investments are: 1. Know your risk appetite, that is how much risk are you willing to take. 2. Diversify your portfolio. Never put all eggs in one basket.

That is correct. Only put in what you can afford to lose. I am pretty cautious, and I am not looking to take big risks with my financial situation. Also, it is important to diversify your portfolio so you do not risk losing everything.

12,085Threads
93,139Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member