The Simpsons

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.025000
Referral Credit
The Simpsons has been on air for over 30 years. While I have not seen every episode I've seen a few of them and also enjoyed The Simpsons Movie.

Is anyone else a fan of the show?

I am a fan of that show. I watched it when I visited Auckland. It was my favorite show . I don't know if it is still showing this time.

For me though i dont hate the show but i am not really a fan of it. I have watched a few episodes and they are quit funny and also interesting but i am not crazy about the show or even think of watching it properly.

I love Simpsons; it was my childhood. Even though now episodes are not as great, Simpsons is still one of my favorite shows to watch. I like it because it is funny and also represents real family problems. trough humor

The Simpsons has been on air for over 30 years. While I have not seen every episode I've seen a few of them and also enjoyed The Simpsons Movie.

Is anyone else a fan of the show?
Oh men the simpsons is my favorite animation tv show since i love comedy move types i enjoy the simpsons, i have watched from season1 to season 31 now, and its very funny, and my favorite character is Homer simpson and Bart they are very funny especially when homer says "Dohh" 😆

I'm not a fan of the show, but I think it's a really cool show. And the main reason why I'm not a fan is because I wasn't allowed to watch it as a child, and then when I grew up I somehow had no interest in watching so many series.