The Super Eagles of Nigeria are currently stranded in Libya, where the team is to play the second leg of the AFCON 2025 Qualifier game.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.608950
Referral Credit
Report online has it that the Super Eagles of Nigeria are currently stranded in Libya, where the team is to play the second leg of the AFCON 2025 Qualifier game. Following Libya’s 1-0 loss to Nigeria in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, on Friday, October 11, both teams were expected to face off again in Benina, their fourth Group D match.

The Super Eagles left Nigeria for the North African country on Sunday, October 13. the team’s chartered aircraft was approaching its destination in Benghazi before it was diverted to Al Abraq, a city which is more than two hours drive from Benghazi. The Libyan authorities failed to provide transportation for the Super Eagles to get to their destination. The NFF were forced to make alternative plan while reportedly facing frustration from their host.

Nah,Libya is a Muslim country so let's expect them as traitors. They have different mindsets as ours. I hope that those players from your country will not face discrimination and trouble.
Yesh mate, hopefully they are taken of as they need to be in a good frame if mind to be able to do better in the games

Yesh mate, hopefully they are taken of as they need to be in a good frame if mind to be able to do better in the games
Let us hope that the judges will judge the players fair and square or the world will mock Libya for being unfair in case my assumption is right but I am hoping for the reverse that your players will win without mental reservation from the judges.

13,330Threads
99,600Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member