The worst smart phone you had?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all have experienced this moment and we hated that moment, we all bought a smart phone and it turns out to be the worst phone ever, personally i had this phone at first it was good, it have good camera quality and good network, but after some time the phone turns to be worst, it starts to call without me touching it, it keeps calling to peoples when it is in my pocket and that was very upsetting moment.
What about you do you experienced this thing?

I have not experienced what you experienced. You better refer it to a tech to ask why your smartphone is acting that way. It is somewhat weird hehehe.
The thing is they put some chip touchscreen glass, and that is why it happens, my class met had the exact same phone and he also experienced similar problem.

The thing is they put some chip touchscreen glass, and that is why it happens, my class met had the exact same phone and he also experienced similar problem.
That would be annoying well it might not occur successively. Just enjoy it or put off. The weird thing is if it stil rings despite off 🤣.

That would be annoying well it might not occur successively. Just enjoy it or put off. The weird thing is if it stil rings despite off 🤣.
Hahaha, yeah it still rings even after it get damaged, i changed it to a Samsung phone and i have been using my Samsung phone for 4 years now, i really love it, it is working perfectly till now.

Hahaha, yeah it still rings even after it get damaged, i changed it to a Samsung phone and i have been using my Samsung phone for 4 years now, i really love it, it is working perfectly till now.
Your smart phone was indeed smart. He lets the owner suffers its sanity.

Your smart phone was indeed smart. He lets the owner suffers its sanity.
hahahaha, oh that is s o funny, some times it happens, the good thing was it was malfunctioning like that when i was in collage then i told to my parents then my father bout me a new one.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member