• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

There's money in your cellular phone

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
Don't break your cellular phone to find the money inside. Operate your phone profitably. Avoid feeling broke because as long as you have a cellular phone, the invisible money is always with you.

The downside of having a cellular phone is that you can invest something virtually and that is beyond your thinking because you believe that investment means tangible money is required.

If you have that bright mind what do you think is the best investment using your cellular or mobile phone?

Last edited:
You can start investing in stocks using your smartphone. I frequently buy stocks on my smartphone. It’s more convenient. You can also start blogging using a free blogging platform like WordPress.
That's priceless, our celfon is created by technology to utilize it profitably and not idly. They better minimise their usage of media watching people bragging, they better invest in small scale stocks.

Hi Mike? It is a reference to cellular phones.:LOL:.
😁 With my Spanglish, I understood the word, But I just wanted to double check because I found it weird Spanglish word on an English speaking forum 😁

😁 With my Spanglish, I understood the word, But I just wanted to double check because I found it weird Spanglish word on an English speaking forum 😁
I edited for your convenience. Spaniards are handsome, no doubt yes it's not easy because you're speaking Spanish. Muchas Gracias ( Thanks so much). 😁

There are a large number of apps for mobile phones, specifically smartphones and the number of apps for making money in increasing, while website based apps is decreasing.

There are a large number of apps for mobile phones, specifically smartphones and the number of apps for making money in increasing, while website based apps is decreasing.
Yes, that's true. It's also to open the app. It's the trend now and every time we register we're required to download the app to our smart phone.

There are so many people out there who have been able to feed their families simply with their cell phones. The key is to simply find what you can do that best suits you.

There are so many people out there who have been able to feed their families simply with their cell phones. The key is to simply find what you can do that best suits you.
Yeah, that must be done through teaming up for a common good using a mobile phone. Life is hard this time.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member