Think twice before you answer

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.504150
Referral Credit
It is not good to say yes right away we have to think twice. It is the same as signing a contract, before signing it you need to read it twice. Our answer is very important and if commit a mistake, it cannot be retrieved. What has been said will be final especially if it is recorded or witnessed by people. There is nothing wrong with thinking many times than jumping to a decision or conclusion the same way in signing. Our signature becomes documentary evidence of an agreed policy, amendment, deal, or transaction.

This is one trait most people lack, especially when it comes to a situation where they are under pressure, they tend to make the wrong choices and decisions during this times.

This is one trait most people lack, especially when it comes to a situation where they are under pressure, they tend to make the wrong choices and decisions during this times.
There are many of them doing it without hesitations especially if they know the person. They trust without thinking that trust could rust. It is best to double-check what to sign and think severally what to say too.

There are many of them doing it without hesitations especially if they know the person. They trust without thinking that trust could rust. It is best to double-check what to sign and think severally what to say too.
I have made similar mistake like this before. I registered for an online business simply because it was my ex who gave it to me. Back then we where still dating. I did not even try studying the business, in the end i could not even make any profit form it.

I have made similar mistake like this before. I registered for an online business simply because it was my ex who gave it to me. Back then we where still dating. I did not even try studying the business, in the end i could not even make any profit form it.
You charge it to experience, trust rusts and that was what happened to your trust to your ex. It is good to be firm and practical, so next time, let us not right away decide. I was also a victim of this.

That's true saying tings without tinking twice may get us in bad condition and it may also lead us to lose everything and also our friend, family, love ones and also our jobs, hell we may also get in jell, so everytime we want to speak its better to tink about it one more time.

That's true saying tings without tinking twice may get us in bad condition and it may also lead us to lose everything and also our friend, family, love ones and also our jobs, hell we may also get in jell, so everytime we want to speak its better to tink about it one more time.
That is so right, we need to be very careful and despite we are busy, let us never be in a hurry to answer right away unless no thinking is required. Many suffered bad consequences answering yes or signing to favor an agreement which might be a disfavor on your part.

Totally agree. You should understand what you are going to sign before affixing your signature to it, too, to avoid problems in the future.
That's true, like in movies, i have seen lots of cases where they go ahead to sign a contract without actually going through the whole details or reading through it carefully. They would end up falling into a trap.

We need to be sensitive and smart in dealing with a transaction. Signing an agreement without reading is like killing the self and saying Yes to someone else is also a disaster. Think twice or more before saying the final answer, the same way in a test.

That is so right, we need to be very careful and despite we are busy, let us never be in a hurry to answer right away unless no thinking is required. Many suffered bad consequences answering yes or signing to favor an agreement which might be a disfavor on your part.
Yeah in order not to suffer and have bad consequences we all have to make sure that something that comes of our moth should be a thing that have a point and makes a right decision, in my experience most of relationship end because of a simple word that we say when we are angry and that's why we have to think twice before speaking.

In a business transaction, it is not advisable to sign an agreement right away. It must be referred to a lawyer for assurance that there's no blackmailing. It's also not good to say yes right away. We might fall on our or trap.

It is not good to say yes right away we have to think twice. It is the same as signing a contract, before signing it you need to read it twice. Our answer is very important and if commit a mistake, it cannot be retrieved. What has been said will be final especially if it is recorded or witnessed by people. There is nothing wrong with thinking many times than jumping to a decision or conclusion the same way in signing. Our signature becomes documentary evidence of an agreed policy, amendment, deal, or transaction.
That's right we should never answer in haste. The result may be disastrous. It's the same with significant a document. They should be read attentively before signing them.

That's right we should never answer in haste. The result may be disastrous. It's the same with significant a document. They should be read attentively before signing them.
It is a must to do the right thing before executing our decision to avoid regret and endless suffering. There are times awe r are tried and in a hurry plus trust to the person and without hesitation, we sign the document right away without knowing the havoc it will cause us @Kirubel ,let us always avoid a bad consequence of our impulsive and instant action.

It is a must to do the right thing before executing our decision to avoid regret and endless suffering. There are times awe r are tried and in a hurry plus trust to the person and without hesitation, we sign the document right away without knowing the havoc it will cause us @Kirubel ,let us always avoid a bad consequence of our impulsive and instant action.
When we are in a hurry we are more prone to give a wrong answer or sign a document that we should not. Impulsive action never have good consequence.

When we are in a hurry we are more prone to give a wrong answer or sign a document that we should not. Impulsive action never have good consequence.
That is why we have to refuse and extend the signing of the documents because you are in a hurry and have no time to review the contents of the agreement contract or whatever to avoid regret and failure.

That is why we have to refuse and extend the signing of the documents because you are in a hurry and have no time to review the contents of the agreement contract or whatever to avoid regret and failure.
You are right. Documents when asked to sign in a hurry should never be signed as it indicates there's a vicious design hidden in it.

You are right. Documents when asked to sign in a hurry should never be signed as it indicates there's a vicious design hidden in it.
Agree, it seems there is a hidden agenda. It's better to set aside the signing. It's not good to sign when you're in a hurry of something. Never be lured by the person. It's better be safe than sorry.

There are so many things where undo not work, or this option not remain there, as if we hurt someone deeply then we won't remain to undo it. He will understand it on that time and he will be least bother to return on us, same is before signing any contract once signed then finished there is no chance to return. So we need to be remaining always careful about these things.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member