Thoughts on RETIREMENT

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Most significant events that alter one's life require constant emotional adjustment. Retirement is no different. Age 65 is the customary retirement age. Many retirees take advantage of their time off by traveling, visiting with loved ones, and developing new interests like gardening, fishing, and hiking.

So, have you ever thought about what you will do once you retire?

When I retire, I plan to tour back to the places I toured years ago like New Zealand, and Australia, and to visit Las Vegas, my dream place. But I am still too far to retire, I have to enjoy my work and business online and offline. Let us not think of retirement yet.

I have thought about this a little but not all that much, for me i want to have investments that would constantly generate passive and residual income first before i would think of retiring.

To be honest i never thought about retirement and i am long a way from retirements, but i always plan to have good business and income source when i am not working any more, and i want to travel and have good time when i am retiring.
When we're young, we never think about retirement, We want to explore, spend and earn but mostly spend. But it is a wrong notion not to think about retirement because once you are employed your salary will be deducted for your retirement so retirement is very important.

When we're young, we never think about retirement, We want to explore, spend and earn but mostly spend. But it is a wrong notion not to think about retirement because once you are employed your salary will be deducted for your retirement so retirement is very important.
You are so right, when i meet with my friends all we do is have fun and spend some moneys, but our age never stopes on one place and we are getting older so thinking about the future is importsnt.

You are so right, when i meet with my friends all we do is have fun and spend some moneys, but our age never stopes on one place and we are getting older so thinking about the future is importsnt.
That's so right thinking of the right planning for retirement must be programmed on our minds. Age runs fast and it might be late to realize that we didn't achieve an important thing like retirement.

Most significant events that alter one's life require constant emotional adjustment. Retirement is no different. Age 65 is the customary retirement age. Many retirees take advantage of their time off by traveling, visiting with loved ones, and developing new interests like gardening, fishing, and hiking.

So, have you ever thought about what you will do once you retire?
In India the retirement age in 60 excepting high Court and Supreme Court judges. They retire at 65. In Odisha Government employees retire at 58. I worked in private schools and then switched over to online teaching and content writing. I stay at home now. I like to socializing but can't travel much. I do gardening according to my strength.

In India the retirement age in 60 excepting high Court and Supreme Court judges. They retire at 65. In Odisha Government employees retire at 58. I worked in private schools and then switched over to online teaching and content writing. I stay at home now. I like to socializing but can't travel much. I do gardening according to my strength.
Each country will have slightly different retirement regulations, usually soldiers and police retire at the age of 55, while lecturers can be over 60 years old. After retirement doesn't mean we have to stay silent, many retired people also open grocery stores. Do you garden flowers or trees that can be harvested?

I like to retire because then I would have more time for things I enjoy doing but since I have regular job like most peaple I won't have that anytime soon for sure
Your retirement period will depend on your current age. If you are still under 25 years old, of course you still have to wait a long time to retire, but it would be good if you have prepared yourself.

That's so right thinking of the right planning for retirement must be programmed on our minds. Age runs fast and it might be late to realize that we didn't achieve an important thing like retirement.
True our age runes faster and the right time to start a business and the right time to have additional income source will be now, because now we are more active and we can work very hard and very fast, but as the age goes by we can't work like when we are young.

True our age runes faster and the right time to start a business and the right time to have additional income source will be now, because now we are more active and we can work very hard and very fast, but as the age goes by we can't work like when we are young.
As we age, our income declines so also our health so while we are still young, we have to take advantage of the health we have. It is also good to prepare for the old age because there are parents that rely only to their children and the children feel bored because they also have their own family/

Each country will have slightly different retirement regulations, usually soldiers and police retire at the age of 55, while lecturers can be over 60 years old. After retirement doesn't mean we have to stay silent, many retired people also open grocery stores. Do you garden flowers or trees that can be harvested?
My garden is for my home purpose. I have some flower trees which I use for my prayers and some fruit plants whose fruits my community people and me eat.

My garden is for my home purpose. I have some flower trees which I use for my prayers and some fruit plants whose fruits my community people and me eat.
This means that you have very useful activities that cannot be valued with money, planting flowers for prayer activities and fruit trees for eating. Do you have a large garden and live in a rural area.

I plan to retire in the countryside, surrounded by fresh air and nature's beauty. I will cultivate a lush garden of fruits and vegetables in my backyard, and explore new places I have never visited before. Additionally, I have always had a passion for caring for dogs, so I will happily take care of furry companions.

13,123Threads
98,614Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member