Three things you are grateful for

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
What are the three things you are most grateful for? For me i am most grateful for a lot of things but if i should sum it down to three i am most grateful for being alive, then i am grateful for my life and the life of my family. I am also grateful for my business.

What are the three things you are most grateful for? For me i am most grateful for a lot of things but if i should sum it down to three i am most grateful for being alive, then i am grateful for my life and the life of my family. I am also grateful for my business.
There are a lots of things that i am grateful of and i can't finish if i start to mantion each and every things that happened to me but the most big things that i am grateful of are being healthy is the first thing, and my family's health are big thing for me, and living without asking anyone for financial support.

I am grateful for my life, good health and all other things I've achieved

I am grateful for three things: the gift of life for myself and my family, my two fur babies, and my online work. Because of my employer, I may not always be glad for the latter. LOL. But I'm still grateful for my online work. Better than nothing, right?

Most of all, I am grateful that I am healthy and can do whatever I want. I am also grateful for my mind because sometimes I really like how I think. Well, I think the most important thing is that I am grateful for my parents, because if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here

13,133Threads
98,651Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member