Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
I have received a payment at an indian crypto exchange and it is not crediting the account since it does not have a provision for receiving payment from foreign companies. Their chat support raised a ticket, but it has not resolved the ticket even after 4 days, How long do companies take to resolve support tickets?

I have received a payment at an indian crypto exchange and it is not crediting the account since it does not have a provision for receiving payment from foreign companies. Their chat support raised a ticket, but it has not resolved the ticket even after 4 days, How long do companies take to resolve support tickets?
For me l have seen that most online companies take longer time to reply on the tickets submitted on their support tickets. I have even seen one that takes like Seven days to reply the ticket.

On a normal note I believe it should take at least some hours or within a period of 24 hours on a working day. Though most companies tend to take longer than this but then again it depends on the company.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member