yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
TimeBucks is a rewards site that pays users to complete various offers such as surveys, downloads, sign-ups, games, videos, and more. Here is an overview and some tips for cashing out earnings:

Overview​

On TimeBucks, users complete simple tasks like surveys, app downloads, and web registrations to earn credits. The more offers completed, the more credits earned. Once a balance of 20,000 credits ($20) is reached, users can redeem credits for PayPal cash or gift cards.

Popular gift card options include Amazon, Target, Starbucks, and Walmart.

Pros​

• Large variety of earning offers
  • $20 minimum payout threshold
  • Referral program to increase earnings

Cons​

• Easy to get disqualified from surveys
  • Delayed reward processing
  • Tedious activities for small earnings

Tips for Cashing Out​

• Check site daily and complete all available offers
  • Cash out credits at 20,000 for PayPal or gift cards
  • Participate in special promotions and contests
  • Refer friends/family to earn more credits
Overall, TimeBucks provides many options to earn a little extra money on the side. Just be patient earning up to the minimum cashout level.

Timebucks is a legit platform that i have been able to withdraw from two times since i joined. For now i have stopped working on the platform cause to be honest i find it tiring. Its hard to actually qualify for survey, then there is the issue of most of the task not working as they should.

looking at the earning stats,this is a great site and with so much earning potential.From a tier three region i am able to earn more than 2cents everyday which is pretty decent.They have a daily simple checklist which earns you 0.06cents,they have engaged hits which earns about 1.5cents daily plus a whole of offerwalls and tasks.Get paid to click sites and get paid to task sites are relatively good.All you have do do is ensure that you are on one that favours you like the case of timebucks.

It's my first time hearing that site. It looks interesting. It's good to try. I am going to check it on the web tomorrow. I hope my country is accepted to participate.
Your country is indeed accepted,because the site is worldwide.I am sure that you will also be having some good surveys coming your way. I could send you a link if you are interested and guide you with a few tricks to have a potential to earn about $10 per every week.

Your country is indeed accepted,because the site is worldwide.I am sure that you will also be having some good surveys coming your way. I could send you a link if you are interested and guide you with a few tricks to have a potential to earn about $10 per every week.
Yes sure send me your link. I will open it tomorrow to register not this evening. I'm using my phone and it's almost sleep time. PM me your 5 referral link. It's interesting. I'm doing daily mini poll survey on YSense. One cent for one survey question 😁😂

Yes sure send me your link. I will open it tomorrow to register not this evening. I'm using my phone and it's almost sleep time. PM me your 5 referral link. It's interesting. I'm doing daily mini poll survey on YSense. One cent for one survey question 😁😂
Alright then that is awesome,I better let you go to rest then.Here it is pretty much mid or peak hour of the day.It is only that it is the weekend and at times people are just having family time and rest for the tiresome and hectic week they had and a week ahead of them.

Timebucks is a legit platform that i have been able to withdraw from two times since i joined. For now i have stopped working on the platform cause to be honest i find it tiring. Its hard to actually qualify for survey, then there is the issue of most of the task not working as they should.
Absolutely, their work use to be boring and confusing. I have been with the site for a long time and i have been paid several. Now, i find the site quite boring

Alright then that is awesome,I better let you go to rest then.Here it is pretty much mid or peak hour of the day.It is only that it is the weekend and at times people are just having family time and rest for the tiresome and hectic week they had and a week ahead of them.
It seems which is why DBucks has few members engaging with activities here. I almost reach 4 dollars others still far to 1 dollar. It's easy to earn in a forum.

Absolutely, their work use to be boring and confusing. I have been with the site for a long time and i have been paid several. Now, i find the site quite boring
Wow your review is quite interesting,how much total have you earned there?could you help by pointing at the better alternative to timebucks that works almost in all the African countries?

I know coinpayu is good but it does not have a design like timebucks with clicks,slideshow,tasks and engaged hits.

Here are the stats below from one of the people who has leveled up on the forum.Such stats are hard to hit in most earning sites from a tier 3 country .
20231007_144039.jpg

Last edited:
It seems which is why DBucks has few members engaging with activities here. I almost reach 4 dollars others still far to 1 dollar. It's easy to earn in a forum.
As at now I am finding it hard to earn,I am not much of a comment and posts person but rather a practicality and skills person.But I will give Dbucks a good run.I am going to go for K5 messages in total.Last time I did that was on BMF.

But the pay rate is low on Dbucks,I can hardly make a cent.Hence my concentration. Will be to train start-up entrepreneurs.About a hundred or two hundred that I am planning to engage and connect with.That is my main mission.

Like myself i have so many activities going on that i need to handle so i hardly have enough time to focus here and what makes matters worse is the electricity issue in my location. We do not have constant electricity. Though i am using a 6000mah phone but the battery no longer last as it used to and i am a heavy battery user, so most times i am only active when i have been able to charge my phone. My powerbank also drains fast.

Like myself i have so many activities going on that i need to handle so i hardly have enough time to focus here and what makes matters worse is the electricity issue in my location. We do not have constant electricity. Though i am using a 6000mah phone but the battery no longer last as it used to and i am a heavy battery user, so most times i am only active when i have been able to charge my phone. My powerbank also drains fast.
At least despite your problem, you are still here showing your eagerness to support the site. I am also busy but I always allot time for DBucks. One hour means something rather than doing nothing. I salute you, my friend.(y)

At least despite your problem, you are still here showing your eagerness to support the site. I am also busy but I always allot time for DBucks. One hour means something rather than doing nothing. I salute you, my friend.(y)
Thanks for the support, you are right though, one hour would definitely go a long way than just simply leaving it there. Am pretty sure once some persons starts cashing out, others would be more willing to put in a little effort.

Thanks for the support, you are right though, one hour would definitely go a long way than just simply leaving it there. Am pretty sure once some persons starts cashing out, others would be more willing to put in a little effort.
That is so right, at least we can exercise our brains. I love writing and writing. It motivates me to be creative and expressive rather than to think of nothing and regret something unfulfilled.

That is so right, at least we can exercise our brains. I love writing and writing. It motivates me to be creative and expressive rather than to think of nothing and regret something unfulfilled.
That is such an amazing mentality that mostly is an attribute of quality people.I have come to realize that things are only hard when we tell ourselves that they are and when we are deliberate and intentional then it gets better and easier than we can even imagine.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member