Tips to follow when optimizing your website

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
If you want to optimize your website, it is best to follow the tips. Those who newly created a website try these tips to be updated and on the top of others who do not mind the tips. Whatever will be the contents of your website or websites, it is always important to hear out the tips from others who are ahead of you in web creations. The following are the tips: 1. Use keywords In the right places 2. Keep users on your site longer 3. Find "Suggest" keywords 4. Delete zombie pages 5. Do an industry study 6. Add related keywords to your content 7. Add text to infographics, podcasts, and videos. Update old pages. Others already having websites past and present can easily apply all these tips.

Do you have any first hand experience with SEO? Well, I have done SEO not only on my websites and web content but also offered SEO services to clients. SEO is very competitive game and it is really difficult to remain on the top

Do you have any first hand experience with SEO? Well, I have done SEO not only on my websites and web content but also offered SEO services to clients. SEO is very competitive game and it is really difficult to remain on the top
Congrats, Nomad for winning the contest in Bizdistry. About a website, I had before, but I was not maintaining it so it was dormant. I am busy at work. I won't compromise my work with a low-income website.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member