• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

To change your life, you need to change your priorities

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
In the pursuit of advancing the financial life there are things to be considered and prioritized. This is very significant once you want change your financial life and one significant effect is the change of priorities. You have to disregard your previous lifestyle prioritising your carefree life but at this moment of time wherein you already started investing in something, your previous lifestyles must be rejected and embrace the new image of your life that brings you to richness.

Last edited:
It is something which comes out from my heart too. Failure after failure is also teaching me the same as I need to change my priorities. A simple example on internet earning I need to change my priority from ads click to working in posting sites.

12,094Threads
93,203Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member