• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Toluna Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Toluna is a popular online survey community that pays users for sharing their opinions on brands, products, and services. Here's an overview and some tips for cashing out your Toluna earnings:

Overview

On Toluna, users primarily earn by taking surveys on topics like consumer goods, entertainment, politics, technology, and more. Surveys typically take around 10-15 minutes and payout ranges from around 3000-5000 points.

Points called "TOLPTS" can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or gift cards once 10,000 TOLPTS is accrued, equal to $10. Hundreds of gift card options from top brands are available.

Pros

- Large variety of survey topics
- Quick and easy surveys
- Many gift card redemption options
- Sweepstakes for bonus points

Cons

- Strict screening process for surveys
- Time consuming to earn rewards
- High redemption thresholds

Tips for Cashing Out

- Check site daily and complete all available surveys
- Provide thoughtful, detailed survey responses
- Redeem at 10,000 points for PayPal or gift cards
- Refer friends to earn bonus points

Overall, Toluna provides a solid option for earning extra cash and gift cards for sharing your opinions through surveys. Just be patient and consistent with cashing out your points.

I've used Toluna a lot over the years and always get the gift cards I order. It's definably legit.

The site is legit but beneficial for a 1-tier country mostly...

The site is legit but beneficial for a 1-tier country mostly...
I agree on that those in tier countries always receive invitations to survey. There is also sister site of TOLOKA, the TOLONA site. It's also legit. I also joined pn this site but stopped after some weeks. I no longer have time.

i would say it's a nice site but i never really used it, maybe i did but i do not remember using survey sites unless i can actually earn something decent, otherwise it's not worth my time as i surely have better things to do
I was with them years ago and quit because never got anything out of the site.

10,478Threads
84,067Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back