Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
One of the largest crypto exchanges in the country is refusing to credit the users account for the BTC received, unless they provide a copy of the national id of the sender for a very small amount, less than $8. They are falsely claiming that this is required to prevent money laundering , when it is affiliate income. Do all crypto exchanges ask for copy of senders national id , or only this crypto exchange is making flimsy excuses to cheat customers and keep their hard earned money?

Unfortunately you didn't mention the name of the crypto exchange, I have never come across a crypto exchange that asks for a copy of the sender's identity, what if we accept Bitcoin from faucetpay or from the DBucks forum, especially if you can provide the Bitcoin address so that people can prove on the blockchain that you received Bitcoin and it has been confirmed.

The cryptoexchange is CoinDCX , the transaction reference number is 86c84d22958e2b95730f627873a83e098ab302668fbcb0cc7cfa95ed36ea6959 , it was completed more than one month ago, yet the crypto exchange had not credit my account when I checked last.

I have visited the CoinDCX exchange, have also checked the transaction ID, have you contacted Chat support or support center, if there is no response, make screenshots and sections on various social media, so that other users will also avoid the same incident. It's not about the amount of money but the cheating

Some of social media accounts have been disabled so I cannot post on social media. I have contacted customer support and chat repeatedly, they are insisting on a copy of the customers national id, which customers will not give for a small amount.

Never heard of crypto exchange called CoinDCX. Is this a centralized exchange? IN that case, it has to go through the financial regulations in the country where it is registered, therefore, it is likely to ask for government ID to stop fraud.

One of the largest crypto exchanges in the country is refusing to credit the users account for the BTC received, unless they provide a copy of the national id of the sender for a very small amount, less than $8. They are falsely claiming that this is required to prevent money laundering , when it is affiliate income. Do all crypto exchanges ask for copy of senders national id , or only this crypto exchange is making flimsy excuses to cheat customers and keep their hard earned money?
Welcome to the onerous worlds of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations.
In a sane world, individual businesses that handle crypto would set their own policies; unfortunately, we don't live in a sane world anymore.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member