• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Top internet companies rewarding banking fraudsters

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Some high status respectable banking fraudsters are falsely claiming to own the bank account, credit card of vulnerable citizens, who they hate, criminally defame since 2010. Shockingly the government agencies, top tech and internet companies are blindly believing them , rewarding the banking fraudsters with government jobs, great powers while the victim of the financial fraud is making great losses. Do top internet companies reward banking, credit card fraudsters in your country?

Most people do not bother to complain since their complaints are either ignored or in some cases, the harassment will increase with the mainstream media refusing to help. I find that the harassment has greatly increased because I expose financial fraud.

The issue of fraudulent activities has been a persistent problem in your country, and it seems unlikely that this will end unless there is a change in leadership. It is my sincere hope that if such a change takes place, the new leader will be able to implement effective measures to put an end to such things and promote fair and transparent practices in all sectors.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member