Toxic people, you should distance yourself

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
As much as possible let us stay away from toxic people. They may be our relatives or newly found friends. These are the toxic people we have to ignore or stay away from to avoid trouble:

1, Those who spread negativity;
2. Those who criticize you all the time;
3. Those who waste your time;
4, Those who are jealous;
5. Those who play the victims;
6. Those who do not care;
7. Those who are self-centered, and
8. Those who keep disappointing you.

As much as possible let us stay away from toxic people. They may be our relatives or newly found friends. These are the toxic people we have to ignore or stay away from to avoid trouble:

1, Those who spread negativity;
2. Those who criticize you all the time;
3. Those who waste your time;
4, Those who are jealous;
5. Those who play the victims;
6. Those who do not care;
7. Those who are self-centered, and
8. Those who keep disappointing you.
I have such relatives and neighbours and avoid all of them.

While it is necessary to keep distance from negative people or toxic people, we should learn how to spread love and have deep sense of mutual understanding. Some people we call toxic people are suffering from emotional trauma which only love can correct.

I have such relatives and neighbours and avoid all of them.
My relatives live far from home and we seldom see each other. We are also not close with our relatives. There are relatives talkative and rumor monger.

My relatives live far from home and we seldom see each other. We are also not close with our relatives. There are relatives talkative and rumor monger.
My relatives live far away too but leave no chance to interfere if they are allowed to.

My relatives live far away too but leave no chance to interfere if they are allowed to.
There should be limit. It doesn't mean that because they're our relatives, they're free to participate m

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member