• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Tracking your weekly/monthly budget

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵48.784825
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
For those who keep track of what you are spending your money on, how well do you track the money you have?

Do you keep a daily or weekly tracking, to know what you need to spend your money on? And if so, do you keep part of it in reserve for emergency situations that may come up?

I tried to monitor my daily expenses. I even utilised a software for that as well. However, it was so hard to monitor my daily expenses. So, i just abandoned monitoring my daily expenses. I think that you should be consistent enough if you truly want to monitor your daily expenses and remember things properly. Now many people use apps to calculate their daily expenses.

I do list and buy only what is essential. I also buy in bulk. I always check my cash if retain some cash at home. I always do the checking of the test already bought, mostly on food.

I do not buy products in a bulk quantity. However, I do buy certain kinds of products daily. As of now, I try my best to save money. This is why I am buying things that I need. This may include buying fuel, medicines, and other things that are essential.

I use Rocket Money to track my personal spending and my income from my day job. I also get weekly email alerts from them about how much money I spent that week and how it compared to last week. It makes me feel good when I spent less than the previous week.

I do not buy products in a bulk quantity. However, I do buy certain kinds of products daily. As of now, I try my best to save money. This is why I am buying things that I need. This may include buying fuel, medicines, and other things that are essential.
We have to buy only our daily needs like food, medicine, and personal needs. We must not exceed the daily budget so that we can save at least some dollars to always have something on our plates.

Yes, I even have a phone app that I use to keep track of my cash flow. Additionally, I have a budget money organizer wallet. I keep emergency funds on hand in case my banks and e-wallets are unavailable.

We have to buy only our daily needs like food, medicine, and personal needs. We must not exceed the daily budget so that we can save at least some dollars to always have something on our plates.

Food expenses is one of the biggest expenses. You have to make sure that you are spending the right amount of money. Having said that, fast food is quite expensive now. Prices of food items such as burgers, pizzas, etc have increased. In our country, traditional food items have also become quite expensive.

I often do budget tracking or evaluation every month, especially if there are irregularities in spending so we need to correct and compare whether it is in accordance with the initial plan. So we can find out whether the budgeting function as cost control is successful or not.

Food expenses is one of the biggest expenses. You have to make sure that you are spending the right amount of money. Having said that, fast food is quite expensive now. Prices of food items such as burgers, pizzas, etc have increased. In our country, traditional food items have also become quite expensive.
It is not only on food but also on bills like electric bill, water bill, internet bill and more. We need to have many jobs and side hustles this time. In my case, I have a good job at the university and a milk tea business.

It is not only on food but also on bills like electric bill, water bill, internet bill and more. We need to have many jobs and side hustles this time. In my case, I have a good job at the university and a milk tea business.

Well, I live with my family and we have our own house. However, this does not mean that we do not need to bear expenses. Electricity expenses are increasing a lot, despite the fact that the prices of fuel have decreased a bit.

Well, I live with my family and we have our own house. However, this does not mean that we do not need to bear expenses. Electricity expenses are increasing a lot, despite the fact that the prices of fuel have decreased a bit.
Even before the electricity bill was already high. It is because of the three kinds of VAT that are part of the system. I am wondering why there are three kinds of VAT in electric billing in my country. It is suffocating.

I always track my weekly and monthly budget to make sure that I don't spend more than that bit ot is impossible sometimes

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back