Transparency in essential in most sectors in India

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.632925
Referral Credit
Transparency is the need in most sectors of India. Starting from educational institutions to work places. Every where there's corruption, bribery and illegal activities. This has brought uncertainty in people's life in India. My country needs needs a total change in the system.

I cannot refute more because you are from India and you know well the real situation in your country. It is a shame corruption is rampant in India. That kind of disease is hard to cure unless kill all the corrupt people especially those in the politics. Your prime minister is weak. Crimes soar. What about the clashes now between Canada and India after the Indian diplomats suspected of the assassination of Singh?

Not just in India, but in a lot of countries, like mine included. Transparency is very much needed to create a better country.
That is right transparency is important for that is how trust is built. When there is no transparency, it means there is a hidden agenda and most likely corruption is the prime factor for not being transparent. I cannot fathom the mindset of the people doing this especially in the politics.

I cannot refute more because you are from India and you know well the real situation in your country. It is a shame corruption is rampant in India. That kind of disease is hard to cure unless kill all the corrupt people especially those in the politics. Your prime minister is weak. Crimes soar. What about the clashes now between Canada and India after the Indian diplomats suspected of the assassination of Singh?
That's a lie and that's the reason our Indian diplomat to Canada has been brought back to India and Canadian diplomat to India has been asked to leave India.
Post automatically merged:

Not just in India, but in a lot of countries, like mine included. Transparency is very much needed to create a better country.
That's true. We need a World wide revolution.

That's a lie and that's the reason our Indian diplomat to Canada has been brought back to India and Canadian diplomat to India has been asked to leave India.
Post automatically merged:

That's true. We need a World wide revolution.
People mocked the Canadian president. He does not have a concrete evidence on the assassination of Singh. Until now the investigation is ongoing. The Canadian president must not be biased having the Indian 8 Indian diplomats the suspects of the assassination of Singh.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member