Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
debatehq.net
D Bucks
💵2.942715
Referral Credit
Just as I talked about in the Official Discussion Bucks Statement (New Ownership & Other Topics) under the Things to Come area. Number 4 I talked about enabling trophy points on the forums. As of this morning, I have completed the task. Currently, when you visit the site for the first time since the activation, you should receive alerts indicating that you have accumulated some points. So you earn by posting and by every year you are a member. This is just for now. I may add other ways to earn them later.

Here is what I have for now:
1728833135987.png 1728833157594.png

Redeeming trophiy points I plan on starting November 1, 2024. I just need to figure out what each trophy point is going to be worth. What I mean is every 1 point going to be worth 0.01 in D-Bucks. So that would mean every 100 points would be 1.00 in D-Bucks. More to come on this.

I will update this topic for all trophy news.

Thanks Anthony!

Wow, what an update! I loved it. I didn’t realize DBucks has so many new and cool features. I haven’t logged in for a few months due to my hectic schedule, and I really miss being on this platform 😊.
More updatess to come.
Thank you dear admin @fords8. I am so stunned to receive many rewards he he. I was on Cloud 9. Thankyou so much for the recognition. God Bless Discussion Bucks!
Happy Birthday Dancing GIF by Alba Paris
Soon you will be able to redeem those points for D-Bucks!

What a good news 🐣! Happy for the trophy points. I'm sure they'll constitute an incentive to regularly post.
Wow, what an update! I loved it. I didn’t realize DBucks has so many new and cool features. I haven’t logged in for a few months due to my hectic schedule, and I really miss being on this platform 😊.
I miss being more active than I currently do, as last year I was, but I'm having a demanding offline life...

I just came here and saw that so many trophy points awarded to me. Well, it made my day to get acknowledged for all our milestones and achievements here. Now, I am happier to know that in future we can have them redeemed for DBucks. Wow!
Thanks a lot Admin.

More updatess to come.

Soon you will be able to redeem those points for D-Bucks!
Thank you Boss @fords8 , I am so happy and thank you so much in advance. Keep safe and God rewards you more and your family.

Here are a few images of the redeeming of points.
1728922377556.png
After you click on the *Redeem trophy points*, you will see this:
1728922443389.png
Now just pick the opion and you will see this:
1728922503583.png
When released, you will be able to redeem all your points.

13,024Threads
98,013Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member