True love is always unconditional

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.023500
Referral Credit
Have you already encountered unconditional love? Unconditional love is showing love, expressing love, and being loving no matter what. There is no torrential rain nor ferocious storm that can ever break the tie in your heart, a love that knows no boundaries, evening, dawn, or day. There are no expectations and limitations set and never expect something in return. Our parents have unconditional love for their children. Agree with me?

My earest friend @Starmix , even if in my life I have never known the word "love", in the sense that as you know, I have never only had a girlfriend in my life, you must know that I always agree with you regardless of whatever your point of view.(y)❤️

My earest friend @Starmix , even if in my life I have never known the word "love", in the sense that as you know, I have never only had a girlfriend in my life, you must know that I always agree with you regardless of whatever your point of view.(y)❤️
Anyway you have many girl friends who might be your neighbors, classmates and Facebook mates. There are people who prefer not to be in a relationship to avoid unexpected circumstances during their affairs. 👫

I am yet to find that kind of love, love that would be willing to struggle with you and go through the toughest times. These days it's becoming rare but it does exist.

True love still exists. Only few stumbled on a wrong love but mostly on a true love regardless of boundaries and storms. That is how it encounter an unconditional love. It's rare but still exists.

You are right, a true love is unconditional, like God love us and gave his only son for our sin, and Christ sacrifices his life for unconditional love.
If you are true to your love then she will also do the same, however, there are individual differences which is why we have doubts sometimes if there is still true love. Only our parents can give us an unconditional love.

If you are true to your love then she will also do the same, however, there are individual differences which is why we have doubts sometimes if there is still true love. Only our parents can give us an unconditional love.
True, some peoples don't respect the love we give them and they choose materials over true love.

True, some peoples don't respect the love we give them and they choose materials over true love.
We cannot blame them because they are materialistic people. There are individual differences too, so they will love like that on earth. They lack self-respect.

Parents love for their children is unconditional. But when it comes to true unconditional love in a romantic relationship or in friendship, one has to be really lucky to have one. In this materialistic world, true unconditional love is rare to find. And it's becoming lesser and lesser each day.

True love never complains but if it's too much or there's abuse the true love felt will be melted away. It's best to mold that love with reciprocity. It's unfair if only one is doing it.

We cannot blame them because they are materialistic people. There are individual differences too, so they will love like that on earth. They lack self-respect.
I really don't wont to waste my time on them, its better to stay single than being with those kinds of peoples.

I really don't wont to waste my time on them, its better to stay single than being with those kinds of peoples.
You are a man and it is not good for you to stay single, you have to multiply, lol. Find someone nice, with a good character, good education, and good upbringing plus having fear of God. just look around in your neighborhood or classmates during college.

Last edited:
You are a man and it is not good for you to stay single, you have to multiply, lol. Find someone nice, with a good charter, good education, and good upbringing plus having fear of God. just look around in your neighborhood or classmates during college.
Hahaha, I will open my eye. Lol, its not about being single; I have this belief that I need to have a good income before starting relationships, and that is because I want to provide everything my fiancé wants.

Hahaha, I will open my eye. Lol, its not about being single; I have this belief that I need to have a good income before starting relationships, and that is because I want to provide everything my fiancé wants.
That is great to find a work, make yourself stable and find a girl of your dream and settle down. Choose the one not materialistic and toxic . You may have a heartache:LOL:

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member