Trump promised to deport immigrants massively after winning

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.389950
Referral Credit
Donald Trump has promised tiv deport immigrants massively in what he calls the "largest deportation operation" in the United States of America if he is re-elected.

He said this a a campaign rally in Freeland, Michigan, he said it would be a record-setting deportation operation."

He said,he will begin the largest domestic deportation operation in American history

I think a true American should rather support Trump with his stance of this immigration policy. Illegall immigrants from Mexico are just entering US anyhow.

I think that wouldn't guarantee Trump's winning for that reason. However with Biden's stepping down from the presidential polls can give him a direct win.
Yesh it seems so as he might just have the upper hand now as Biden is out of the race. But it wouldn't be a bad idea

Because of this agenda I think Trump will get voters. Trump has always spoke in the favour of US citizens and has always been against the people who are from other countries and are living there.
Yes, they always know the right campaign to use and get the heart of the people over. Though some are just truthful things they intend to do

13,301Threads
99,501Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member