• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Try the best strategy ever to be debt - free

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
There are some of you here who maintain your contention that starting an investment through a loan is one ultimate goal to succeed but have you tried to analyse the investment you'll invest if yield a profit monthly? What kind of investment is that, that yields monthly profit good to pay for the loan? The best strategy to be debt free is by paying all your debts by all means. Do side hustles and intend your income from it to pay debts.

It's best to give attention to paying the debts seriously. The interests surcharges which is why hard to exit from the from the calvary of paying a debt. It's best not to apply a loan to avoid debt.

Though I haven't experienced loaning, I also believe that living in freedom free of debt is very valuable. We would have peace of mind and heart. there is nothing to fear about where to get the money to pay for the loan.

Loaning cannot be avoided by those who intend to serve t as the capital, however, they have to be firmed not to spend it with other things or else the loaned money will disappear, and no capital to stat for a business.

I have never borrowed money except I took out a mortgage loan when I bought my apartment. The loan has been fully paid back a few years ago. I have never thought of borrowing money to make investments. It is just too risky.
Congratulations for owning an apartment now through a mortgage loan. You can feel now the complete freedom and peace ot mine. It was not easy for you, I guessed,right?

Congratulations for owning an apartment now through a mortgage loan. You can feel now the complete freedom and peace ot mine. It was not easy for you, I guessed,right?
You're right. It's not easy at all. I took out a 15 year mortgage loan. Though I was working full time at that time and had a pretty decent salary, I still had to live a frugal life.

You're right. It's not easy at all. I took out a 15 year mortgage loan. Though I was working full time at that time and had a pretty decent salary, I still had to live a frugal life.
I can understand how you lived that way almost spending all your salary net to the mortgage center. 15 years isn't short but long. Finally, you've got what you dreamed of.

I can understand how you lived that way almost spending all your salary net to the mortgage center. 15 years isn't short but long. Finally, you've got what you dreamed of.
I am grateful that I had a stable job over all those years. And I'm glad that the value of my apartment has appreciated quite a lot.

I am grateful that I had a stable job over all those years. And I'm glad that the value of my apartment has appreciated quite a lot.
The value of your apartment appreciates and it is the lot, the apartment itself too. Always make improvements to it should you wish to sell it.

Last edited:
12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member