Two mystery women were with Liam Payne hours before he fell to his death from a balcony

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.616950
Referral Credit
Report making the rounds states that two mystery women were with Liam Payne hours before the ex-One Direction star fell to his death from a balcony in Buenos Aires.

The ladies were located and questioned by police and prosecutors and were partially named on a national TV programme.
‘’He was with two women in his room where there was access to drugs.

It's reported that the women left the hotel prior to Liam's fatal fall and have been labelled as "key witnesses" in local media reports rather than suspects in his death,

It was very obvious that fatality was high on drug. He was tripping like he can fly. He might have taken ecstacy drug. He might have been also triggered by those two suspects to fly. It happened here in my country a14 years old girl was drugged with ecstacy and she shouted she could fly and she died instantly because she jumped from the tall building. She shouted she was a bird. Drugs kill and those who take drugs are morons.

It was very obvious that fatality was high on drug. He was tripping like he can fly. He might have taken ecstacy drug. He might have been also triggered by those two suspects to fly. It happened here in my country a14 years old girl was drugged with ecstacy and she shouted she could fly and she died instantly because she jumped from the tall building. She shouted she was a bird. Drugs kill and those who take drugs are morons.
Your last sentence is apt. Drugs do kill and I don't why people don't take that serious and still do drugs. Drugs is a deadly abd dangerous killer

Your last sentence is apt. Drugs do kill and I don't why people don't take that serious and still do drugs. Drugs is a deadly abd dangerous killer
They think that they can control the use of the illegal drug forgetting that it could cause addiction so from small amount to extreme use destroying their body system. They lack calculations because they are wealthy. Being wealthy does not mean to abuse the self .

They think that they can control the use of the illegal drug forgetting that it could cause addiction so from small amount to extreme use destroying their body system. They lack calculations because they are wealthy. Being wealthy does not mean to abuse the self .
That's right it seems the torget that you would get addicted to it and you would start wasting money on it. Too bad for them

That's right it seems the torget that you would get addicted to it and you would start wasting money on it. Too bad for them
Too bad, right, they are wasting their precious lives. They failed to see the beauty of the world and his family and loyal friends. Foremost, their sources of income which they should have shared to the needy, and not drugs for themselves to enjoy.

13,330Threads
99,609Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member