Two wood merchants are missing after the boat conveying them capsized in the Gbòde Jedo River

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Two wood merchants, Ahohe Seido and Dogbon, are missing after the boat conveying them capsized in the Gbòde Jedo River in Odofin, Ipokia Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The incident occurred around 7:00 am on Thursday, September 12, 2024, when the merchants alongside others were transporting firewood from their village to Benin Republic for sale. The spokesperson for the Ogun State Police Command, Omolola Odutola, who confirmed the incident said that the boat capsized when a storm hit it.

They should have not transpired woods that day because there was an ongoing storm. I think they did not survive.
I think so too mate I really doubt they survived it . They might still be in the water. They just have to be brought out

I think so too mate I really doubt they survived it . They might still be in the water. They just have to be brought out
That's a bad fate trying hard to earn money for the family but the family suffers more for their bread winners are gone forever. It's sad.

13,297Threads
99,483Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member