• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Types of after-sales service to be rendered by businesses

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.095950
Referral Credit

Business still have the duty of rendering additional services to the customers after purchases which includes giving warranty information, offering Product or service training, doing Repair or upgrade for them, delivering the products to destination, sending them celebratory message's etc. Which after service do you prefer?

It depends on the product you sell. I have done inspection, vaccination and marketing as an after sales service. If I supply birds to another farm, I must make sure I follow up till they sell.

Yes after sale delivery should be done to help the customer feel satisfied and return to buy more.
It was done to me many times when I bought a new corner set and TV set. I only paid the driver's fee. It is the only way a utility driver can have a tip from customers.

Yes sellers can help give value to customers even after sales. it is about doing more and you would continually get customers
Post automatically merged:

Yes sellers can help give value to customers even after sales. it is about doing more and you would continually get customers

For me l would really like the businesses to offer me the transportation of the purchased goods to my desired destination. This is because the transportation costs is very high in my country.
Yes, you can have it if the company offers that. I think it also desks with the limit of amount you buy goods from the company too

If what the customers are appliances for example Refrigerator the company will deliver it direct to the customer's home. There is always warranty.
A seller of appliances can also offer maintenance tips and check up on how the product is doing. Doing that would make the customer pleased and would easily become a repeat customer.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member