U.S. President Joe Biden said he is not confident that US election would be peaceful

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.509950
Referral Credit
U.S. President Joe Biden said he wasn’t confident the US election in November would be peaceful he said thos will be due to previous comments by Republican party contestant, Donald Trump.

He said “I’m confident it will be free and fair. I don’t know whether it will be peaceful,” Biden told reporters as he made the first appearance of his presidency in the White House briefing room.''

“The things that Trump has said and the things that he said last time out when he didn’t like the outcome of the election were very dangerous,”

How could it not be peaceful when the election there already started state by state partially. Being the US president he must, ensure safety of the people.
I was just surprised to see him say that when you are the president you have to be proactive to be sure the election isn't turned violent

When it comes to elections, no one can actually guarantee it will be peaceful no matter the preparations they place on the ground. Let's just pray it turns out peaceful.

13,304Threads
99,525Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member