US Prepares for Nuclear War with China

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report from FirstPost America, President Joe Biden has approved a nuclear strategy to prepare for possible coordinated nuclear confrontations with Russia, China, and North Korea.

According to a New York Times report on Tuesday, the White House said the plan was approved by the US president earlier this year and was not a response to a single country or threat.

The warring countries suspected the USA was behind the aggression of Ukraine in attacking Russia, so these warring countries prepared for revenge which President Biden must not ignore but must act to avoid the occurrence of a sudden attack from these warring countries Russia,, China, and North Korea.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link from FirstPost America.

Why are countries just warring against each other now. I hope this doesn't just get out of control for the entire world
I am afraid. Many countries are now supplying my country with different weapons. Philippines also ordered missiles from Germany. France delivered killer weapons too in the Philippines. I have doubt that it's a preparation for the third world war 😭.

13,254Threads
99,273Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member