US President Joe Biden has tested positive for Covid-19

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Report has emerged that US President Joe Biden has tested positive for Covid-19 though he is experiencing mild symptoms.

Biden, 81, tested positive following his first event in Las Vegas. Biden was expected to later speak at the UnidosUS annual conference.

Karine Jean-Pierre, White House press secretary announced the positive test for the president after the president of UnidosUS, said Biden would not be able to speak at a scheduled event due to this

OMG, if not a gun, the Covid, it is horrible if the enemy is the Coronavirus. President Biden must listen to his family to stop running for the second term. He must protect his health.

Last edited:
OMG, if not a gun, the Covid, it is horrible if the enemy is the Coronavirus. President Biden must lien to hos family to stop running for the second term. He must protect his health.
That's what he should do at thos time. He need to look critically at his health at this time and not politics

That's what he should do at thos time. He need to look critically at his health at this time and not politics
The news today said that President Biden is in isolation. Hoping his family and cabinet members aren't infected by the virus. I thought no more covid.

The news today said that President Biden is in isolation. Hoping his family and cabinet members aren't infected by the virus. I thought no more covid.
I thought no more too mate. was just shocked to hear and read the news yesterday for Biden. it's really shocking though

I thought no more too mate. was just shocked to hear and read the news yesterday for Biden. it's really shocking though
Nah, we'll get back to what we used to do during the pandemic. I hope it disappears in the planet. Japan is having this virus back to them.

13,232Threads
99,187Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member