• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Use microfiber towels

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Previously, I spent a lot of money on paper towels. I use these to wipe down the counter when it becomes dirty. However, I discovered the appeal of microfiber towels when I decided to live independently. I got five pieces to ensure that I have enough microfibre towels for various household chores. So, if you want to wipe your counters or do anything else that requires wiping or cleaning, use microfiber towels instead. Microfiber towels are affordable and might help you save money.

Yes this would be more effective and would definitely help you save money cause you won't have to constantly rebuy the way you would rebuy for paper towels

Yes this would be more effective and would definitely help you save money cause you won't have to constantly rebuy the way you would rebuy for paper towels

That is correct, my friend. Microfiber towels are reusable which can help you clean counters and other areas in your house without a hitch. You will help save the environment, too.

That is correct, my friend. Microfiber towels are reusable which can help you clean counters and other areas in your house without a hitch. You will help save the environment, too.
We have a few here that we use in our kitchen as well. Though over here we mostly call them rags 😄

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member