• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Using a wallet for making mobile payment

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Since smartphones are connected to the internet all the time , I feel that directly linking the bank account is risky. I would prefer to use a wallet with a limited amount of money to make mobile payments. For mobile payment do you use your bank account directly or use a wallet?

I mostly use wallets and I have about five wallets that I make various transactions on, this makes the whole process easy for me. I also have many cards for various specific transactions and only transfer my profits to the primary account after I am done with everything. this helps me keep a certain layer of security to my financial accounts.

I use my bank account directly, though I do have some wallets, but most times I find it rather stressful to start moving money before use and honestly I don't trust some of these wallets. Though I always move my spending money to a palmpay account for easy use. These are online banks that do not have physical branches and the likes.

I use my bank account directly, though I do have some wallets, but most times I find it rather stressful to start moving money before use and honestly I don't trust some of these wallets. Though I always move my spending money to a palmpay account for easy use. These are online banks that do not have physical branches and the likes.
Can you share the names of the wallets which are popular in your country? I was not using these wallets, but I know many places do not have cash change and it is also inconvenient to carry a large amount of cash for medical expenses.

I prefer not to connect my bank account directly to my digital wallets. Instead, I only transfer some money into my digital wallet when I need to pay for something or save up. This way, I can keep my financial information secure.
The process is a little bit complicated because sometimes to authorize digital wallet to debit from bank account need a lot of legal paper.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member