Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Content Management Systems (CMS) are software that facilitates publishing, editing, and organizing digital content on a website without having to write codes. CMS allows website owners to publish content as well as users to publish user-generated content or engage with the content easily. You can find various kinds of CMS to build different kinds of websites. Do you use CMS to build websites, or like to build form scratch?

Content management system are a new way to manage websites. The fact remains that they have been utilised by many webmasters in order to manage the website. However, I think they are not used by all the websites. They are rather used by popular websites. I have never used such kind of system myself.

I like to build my websites from scratch, and find CMS's annoying. However, sometimes they are a necessity when working with clients or when you need certain features that are best arrived at by using a Wordpress plugin instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

Content management system are a new way to manage websites. The fact remains that they have been utilised by many webmasters in order to manage the website. However, I think they are not used by all the websites. They are rather used by popular websites. I have never used such kind of system myself.
They're not that new - drupal & wordpress have been around for at least 20 years.

CMS makes website creation very easy and convenient but something it will not give you the flexibility you want. If you know how to code and design websites, it is more preferable to start from scratch but it can waste your time. Modt website owners do use mostly CMS.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member