Using event planners for events

It is a very good business and this one helps people ease their activities like weddings. During the wedding of my niece, she and her hubby hired an event planner and they paid well from church to the reception center. There was no problem everything was fully organized.

Last edited:
Yesh more like different strokes to different folks. I prefer to di my events myself I think I can do it better myself
The event planners are skilled. They were trained and licenced their skills. They have perfect work, very appreciative. If you feel you are good at it then advertise your business as an event planner.

Hiring event planners for some events that we are planning is a good idea because if we hire a professional event planner then we can focus on our selves and making our self perfect and available for the event that we planed and we don't have to worry about any things.

It depends, if you have the experience to plan your event yourself then it would definitely help you save money. Using an event planner on the other hand, this is their field so they are usually more skilled and experienced in this area.

It gives us peace of mind if hire an event planner. All we have to do is wait for the day to come and see the real thing the beauty of the event under the care of an event planner.
Well said, event planners have years of experience to back them up and some of them even studied this in school. So paying them to plan your party, you can have enough time to focus on other things.

I have always been someone who likes things to be exactly how I envision them, because of this I tend to always organize things myself rather than get someone in to plan the event for me.

Hiring an event planner can sometimes be costly as well so it is one way to avoid costs as well.

I have always been someone who likes things to be exactly how I envision them, because of this I tend to always organize things myself rather than get someone in to plan the event for me.

Hiring an event planner can sometimes be costly as well so it is one way to avoid costs as well.
My point exactly if you want things done your way you might not need an event planner

Event planners can be a great asset for anyone who's planning an event, whether it's a small gathering or a large-scale event. Planners can help with everything from budgeting and scheduling to finding the perfect venue and handling logistics. They can also be a great source of creative ideas and inspiration. The best event planners are organized, detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills. If you're thinking about using an event planner, be sure to ask for references and check out their previous work.

My point exactly if you want things done your way you might not need an event planner
It's all about preference honestly. There are does who prefer planning things themselves, then we have others who do not mind having a professional planner run things while they focus on other aspect.

13,116Threads
98,577Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member