Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Do you use the same username across multiple earning sites, or do you use different names? Well, I use the same name, ad most of the same profile picture across multiple earning sites.

Reputation for me is the most important thing when it comes to online jobs or online presence, using the same username gives you a status or recognition associated with your reputation for what you do online, that's why I always use the same nickname.

If you want to build online reputation and want to earn better, using the same username helps

I agree with you @Nomad . I hate people who change their username on other sites. I know few people who do that to make people confused.

When people constantly change their names they only affect themselves, as they are not associated with them and cannot expand their online reputation.

I have changed my user name on forums , when I found that some well connected young frauds were falsely claiming to own forum account, to get great powers, and in some cases salary.

I have changed my user name on forums , when I found that some well connected young frauds were falsely claiming to own forum account, to get great powers, and in some cases salary.

That's fine when you observe such things then it's better to change your user name on other sites

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member