Video Game

I was in the mall to assist my sister with my milk tea business I no longer have time to watch a video.
Malls are fun wish I lived closer to one I love going to them and just walking around. Sorry to hear you have no time to watch a video .

Malls are fun wish I lived closer to one I love going to them and just walking around. Sorry to hear you have no time to watch a video .
I could only watch a video during holidays no work 😁

Right got to have a break so you can enjoy it. I will be watching a couple of my favorite holiday movies soon and I am looking forward to it.
That's right every vacation I also watched videos. They entertained me.

And be entertained is always good for sure keeps you from becoming bored.
Yes, and our mood will be changed once watch a video that is funny or romantic,lol.

Last edited:
Yes, and ur mood will be changed once watch a video that is funny or romantic,lol.
That is RightI like to watch romantic ones we watched a Christmas one yesterday at my moms it was a romantic one

That is RightI like to watch romantic ones we watched a Christmas one yesterday at my moms it was a romantic one
That was a nice movie, a romantic one during Christmas time. There might be next episode.

That was a nice movie, a romantic one during Christmas time. There might be next episode.
I loved it my boyfriend did not but oh well it was my moms house and me and her got
To watch what we wanted.

I loved it my boyfriend did not but oh well it was my moms house and me and her got
To watch what we wanted.
He has no other choice but to watch too or your mom will not like it ,lol.

I do not play video games anymore but I’d love to go back at it if only I have a game console. When I was younger, I used to have a PS (PlayStation). My favorite games were Tekken and Mario Brothers. I miss those times, though.
I use to have a PlayStation I gave. It to my daughter and she still has it. I have a Wii and we have Mario and Mario kart and a bunch of other games
Post automatically merged:

He has no other choice but to watch too or your mom will not like it ,lol.
We were teasing him because he kept covering his eyes and acting like he was sleeping he enjoyed it he just will not admit it.

I use to have a PlayStation I gave. It to my daughter and she still has it. I have a Wii and we have Mario and Mario kart and a bunch of other games
Post automatically merged:

We were teasing him because he kept covering his eyes and acting like he was sleeping he enjoyed it he just will not admit it.
That was funny but you can't blame his pride 😉

I like wii and similar vr games but I don't have space for it. I did play wii in gaming lab few years ago but it is not close to me for another visit.
Sorry to hear it is not close to you so you could play it. We have 2 Wii’s my boyfriend has one which is in the house and I have one which we have in the garage for when we play in there in the summer.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member