Virtual Christmas gift for my active DBucks Referrals

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.035250
Referral Credit
I am so thankful and pleased to see my referrals active though only a few out of 14, but I am on Cloud 9 every time I see them here doing something they enjoy on DBucks. This gift is for you to share and it's from the bottom of my heart. You are all dear to me @Tina30219 , @klassicdoll , @Alberello75 ,@Ladyhawk, and @aninditasen . Have a very merry Christmas, received my heartfelt virtual gift. I love you, guys.

XMas gifts.jpg XMas gifts.jpg XMas gifts.jpg

I am so thankful and pleased to see my referrals active though only a few out of 14, but I am on Cloud 9 every time I see them here doing something they enjoy on DBucks. This gift is for you to share and it's from the bottom of my heart. You are all dear to me @Tina30219 , @klassicdoll , @Alberello75 ,@Ladyhawk, and @aninditasen . Have a very merry Christmas, received my heartfelt virtual gift. I love you, guys.

View attachment 406View attachment 406View attachment 406
Thank you and wishing you a Happy Christmas. Happy that you always quote my replies and post.

Thank you and wishing you a Happy Christmas. Happy that you always quote my replies and post.
You're welcome my friend. I'm happy to see you around. Keep posting.

Merry Christmas I hope you and your family has a great one

Merry Christmas I hope you and your family has a great one
Yeah, we always have a great Christmas with my family. Merry Christmas to you and your loves of life. Cheers!!!

Thank you so much, Mam, @Starmix, for your virtual gift. May you have a peaceful and bountiful Christmas and a prosperous new year. Hugs and kisses to you.

Thank you so much, Mam, @Starmix, for your virtual gift. May you have a peaceful and bountiful Christmas and a prosperous new year. Hugs and kisses to you.
Thank you dear, I hope you are always doing fine and I hope the virtual gift I sent affects your emotion and mood. 😁

This was a good one mate. it shows how you are intentional about your referrals. it was nice of you
Thank you, mate. It's hard to find referrals this time. My friends don't have interest. They have websites they attain to. They earn they said.

It is good to give gifts at this time of year to those you love, a good gesture @Starmix :)

It is good to give gifts at this time of year to those you love, a good gesture @Starmix :)
Thank you so much I just want to express my heartfelt thanks being my referrals thanking them too.

Whoa, thank you so much for the virtual gift, @Starmix . sending virtual hugs to you, and have a merry, merry Christmas.
May the spirit of this lovely season make all your wishes come true ❤️❤️.

Whoa, thank you so much for the virtual gift, @Starmix . sending virtual hugs to you, and have a merry, merry Christmas.
May the spirit of this lovely season make all your wishes come true ❤️❤️.
You're welcome dear at least I make you happy despite gifts virtual only :LOL: . I wish all of us a very happy new year.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member