Volleyball Nations League - Men's Tournament Winner - France

That is right.
But I don't understand where these guys are getting their strength. They were in the Philippines prior to the finals match and was in Poland that quick adjustments was crazy.
I thought they are used to the air travel, rest a bit and practice and actual games.

That is right.
But I don't understand where these guys are getting their strength. They were in the Philippines prior to the finals match and was in Poland that quick adjustments was crazy.
I thought they are used to the air travel, rest a bit and practice and actual games.
I think they are taking energy drinks. Inside the plane they can also rest well. Their body is immune to this kind of system hehe.

Congratulations to them, I don't watch volleyball though and any other sports for that matter.
Don't you like sports? I am a fan of basketball and so excited now to watch the Paris Olympics end of this month up to August 8.

Don't you like sports? I am a fan of basketball and so excited now to watch the Paris Olympics end of this month up to August 8.
Which team are you going to sport? I am rooting for the USA to win gold. And also, I want to see more of team USA in the swimming competition. For team Philippines, I am rooting for our athletes win medals in their own disciplines.

Its not that I hate sports, but I just don't follow anyone in particular.

Which team are you going to sport? I am rooting for the USA to win gold. And also, I want to see more of team USA in the swimming competition. For team Philippines, I am rooting for our athletes win medals in their own disciplines.
I was also watching the same team from the USA. About swimming, I was also interested but after our PH athlete failed, I no longer watch. I only watched Pole Vault but sad, EJ was not able to reach even the bronze. He ranked 4th, but so happy that our Ph gymnast Yulo won two gold medals and the female boxers won Bronze.

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member