Vote now for Discussion Bucks in Forum Promotion

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
I joined Forum Promotion this day and have been confirmed by admin there and this afternoon, the battle begins, so guys let us show our support for our beloved site DBucks. I already voted for Dbucks and the vote shows 50-50 %, so come one and all. Let us vote Dbucks and must win. Voting ends on March 11. I can only vote once, if only every day, lol.

Voting Super Tuesday GIF by megan lockhart

I joined Forum Promotion this day and have been confirmed by admin there and this afternoon, the battle begins, so guys let us show our support for our beloved site DBucks. I already voted for Dbucks and the vote shows 50-50 %, so come one and all. Let us vote Dbucks and must win. Voting ends on March 11. I can only vote once, if only every day, lol.

Dbuck isca great forum and we need to let the world know. Thanks for posting it here. I will do the same.

Dbuck isca great forum and we need to let the world know. Thanks for posting it here. I will do the same.
Have you already done voting? There were only two who cast their votes I and the other dunno who.

Obviously my support goes to DBucks even though there are only a few days until my departure, but please dear, can you post the direct access link to the page where it is possible to vote?
Thank you.

Obviously my support goes to DBucks even though there are only a few days until my departure, but please dear, can you post the direct access link to the page where it is possible to vote?
Thank you.
You click the words Forum Promotion in my post you will be directed to register my friend. Take cake always and never be sad. Remember me. Good luck to you.

You click the words Forum Promotion in my post you will be directed to register my friend. Take cake always and never be sad. Remember me. Good luck to you.
Of course I will, my dearest friend. Thanks for your instructions.

In one day from what I see the votes are decidedly to advantage of DBucks over Uvtopia.

In fact this is the current trend of the survey:

Uvtopia 5 votes ratio: 26.3%

Discussion Bucks: 14 votes ratio: 73.7%

Of course I will, my dearest friend. Thanks for your instructions.
I saw your post there saying you voted for DBucks. There were only 6 voters for DBucks that's terrible. There are many of us here. Hoping the voting is extended. DBucks partially won over its opponent. Also try to post minimum of 10 posts on Forum Promotion to quality for the raffle contest.

I haven't voted yet. I keep getting the same error 😞.
Dont worry, you can still vote. It will be corrected by Sir @Cam , the site administrator of that site.

CloudFlare is blocking you. Are you able to PM me your IP address? I can whitelist it.
Sure thing, sir, @Cam. I'll PM it to you in a few.
Post automatically merged:

Dont worry, you can still vote. It will be corrected by Sir @Cam , the site administrator of that site.
yeah . I hope it can be fixed soon. I really wanted to vote for DBucks.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member