• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Wanna try an online fitness class?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit

If you have a potential or talent in physical fitness, then why don't you try to have it as your new business for 2024? Create your online fitness club and organize your rules and regulations especially on paying first before doing the fitness. Try to advertise it and start with a minimum of 5 members. They need to register to become your loyal clients in fitness gymming. Provide them with a virtual membership card. Also, scout for the membership fee and they have to renew monthly. Going to the Gym, taking yoga classes, taking stretches at home or daily walks are fast becoming a global routine. The fitness business is a great family-friendly business idea that can not be overlooked. You can start at home, making videos of your workout routines. Much better if the entire family to register. It could be one membership fee for the entire family. They can surely have a good bond while promoting wellness for them all while you harvest your profit.

People are constantly looking for ways to make things easier for themselves, having an online fitness class does fall into this category as well. They can easily get the results they need from home. This is a good business to startup.

People are constantly looking for ways to make things easier for themselves, having an online fitness class does fall into this category as well. They can easily get the results they need from home. This is a good business to startup.
Being a digital expert, you can try this. Create a niche and make a try and error to find out the result if there will be registrants. This is so easy for you. I find t hard for me. I don't have a new website this time.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member