• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Was there a time you approached a fortune teller to know if you're good at money - making?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.766350
Referral Credit
I have learned from someone in the other forum that she approached a fortune teller to know if she's good at money - making. She's told that she doesn't fit to make money in any means except her work. She was so sad and annoyed that she wanted to go abroad using her huge savings. And then one day, she met her cousin good at Forex trading and invited her to join with her. She's stunned because she won huge money. She realized that it's not good to believe in. a fortune teller.

I don't believe in any fortune telling because a lot of them are just scammers. it id to test the waters and know what works for you.
That's also a money making if a fortune teller, a monkey business. They're trying to trick the people just to gain advantage of the money.

I have never approached a fortune teller. But I have accompanied a relative to approach one many years ago. According to him, my relative will have a few apartments. It turned out that his prediction was true. lol.
Wow, that's a perfect coincidence and perhaps your relative was flattered that she worked harder to make what the fortune teller said to happen.

I have learned from someone in the other forum that she approached a fortune teller to know if she's good at money - making. She's told that she doesn't fit to make money in any means except her work. She was so sad and annoyed that she wanted to go abroad using her huge savings. And then one day, she met her cousin good at Forex trading and invited her to join with her. She's stunned because she won huge money. She realized that it's not good to believe in. a fortune teller.
I have met a fortune teller several times to know about my future but I was told that I would also give first preference to my family needs and then go after money. So I keep trying to earn money and accept whatever I get.

I have met a fortune teller several times to know about my future but I was told that I would also give first preference to my family needs and then go after money. So I keep trying to earn money and accept whatever I get.
A fortune teller is also making money through his or her monkey business. Only God knows our future all we do is follow the path for that is what God wants us to accomplish at the end of the path.

That's also a money making if a fortune teller, a monkey business. They're trying to trick the people just to gain advantage of the money.
That's the truth. I have always known this so I don't even bother meeting them for anything

That's the truth. I have always known this so I don't even bother meeting them for anything
That is insanity to believe in a fortune teller if she can foresee why is it that the fortune teller is not wealthy,lol.

That is insanity to believe in a fortune teller if she can foresee why is it that the fortune teller is not wealthy,lol.
You hit the nail on the head this is what people don't think about. Why is the person not wealthy. This is just common sense

You hit the nail on the head this is what people don't think about. Why is the person not wealthy. This is just common sense
Those who believed keep pretending though there's no effect of what the fortune teller guessed. It's a monkey business.

A fortune teller is also making money through his or her monkey business. Only God knows our future all we do is follow the path for that is what God wants us to accomplish at the end of the path.
Exactly. In addition, as Christians (as it was and still it is the very same for the Jews, and Hebrews in general), we should know the Bible strictly forbids us to consult whatever fortune-teller, sorcerer and similar. The first king of the Jews lost his life and his crown too, the day after having consulted a sorcerer, requiring a seance.
I don't believe in fortune tellers, many people say it is demonic
And it's true, those people are right. When behind them there isn't a simple monkey business, but it's said of a certain fortune-teller to be serious and his/her predictions become true, there are demons behind. The demons are who realize the prediction (at the very high cost of the customer's soul). So a serious fortune-teller is very much more dangerous than a simple monkey business stealing your money.

12,088Threads
93,180Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member