Watch "Canada Hindu Temple Vandalized: Graffiti Labels PM Modi "Anti-Canada"

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, in the Canadian city of Edmonton, a Hindu temple was vandalized. A graffiti was painted on the temple calling Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Canadian Member of the House of Commons of Canada, Chandra Arya “anti-Canada”.

The report added that Edmonton Police officials have launched an investigation to find the culprits.

It's the first tome to happen this, a temple for prayer and praise being vandalized. What is worse is the culprits mentioned the Indian PM Modi and the Canadian members of the House, anti-Canada.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

According to the report, in the Canadian city of Edmonton, a Hindu temple was vandalized. A graffiti was painted on the temple calling Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Canadian Member of the House of Commons of Canada, Chandra Arya “anti-Canada”.

The report added that Edmonton Police officials have launched an investigation to find the culprits.

It's the first tome to happen this, a temple for prayer and praise being vandalized. What is worse is the culprits mentioned the Indian PM Modi and the Canadian members of the House, anti-Canada.
I got three guesses as to who/what group(s) did it and two of them aren't Sikhs.

That's so strange. Everywhere the minorities are suffering. But the things are better in western countries so I never expected such things happen in Canada. I would have easily expected if it might have happened in Bangladesh or Pakistan because they don't treat Hindus well in their country.

I got three guesses as to who/what group(s) did it and two of them aren't Sikhs.

Please share here updates on who did it? The culprits must not use the temple it does no harm to them. Doing this act is mentally ill.

Please share here updates on who did it? The culprits must not use the temple it does no harm to them. Doing this act is mentally ill.
Oh, I agree; whoever did it needs to be punished but there are a lot of subtexts under the surface here.

Oh, I agree; whoever did it needs to be punished but there are a lot of subtexts under the surface here.
Those who were doing this have hate in their hearts and their minds are full of pollutants that they can never think of what is right and wrong,

13,245Threads
99,223Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member